Rediscover Mathematics and Science, Redefine Learning and Reward ingenious talent. The three “R”s that best sum up the reason for Olympiad competition, a growing platform developed by Excel League to bring you Global competitions for classes 3 to 9. These are designed to promote hands-on learning by introducing students to a wide array of learning environments and skill builders. It is based on the belief that every child is a genius and it is through harnessing their inquisitiveness and curiosity that the gap can be bridged between theory and practical learning. It gives students the opportunity to prove their mettle on a global platform and earn big rewards.
Our workshops and classes are designed to:
- Prepare & train students to solve higher order thinking Math Olympiad questions.
- Impart important and essential concepts for problem-solving.
– Allow students to formulate various solutions through logical thinking & reasoning.
- Use manipulatives and educational games to facilitate hands-on learning and inquisitiveness.
We train pupils for Math Olympiad Competitions like:
Singapore Mathematical Olympiad for Primary School (Hwa Chong Institution, SMOPS - Primary 6 and aged 12 and below)
- Raffles Institution World Primary Mathematics Contest (Raffles Institution - Primary 6 and aged 12 and below).
- National Mathematical Olympiad of Singapore (NUS High, NMOS - Primary 5 and below, aged 11 and below)
– Mathlympics (Anglo-Chinese School Independent - Primary 5 and aged 11 and below)
- Singapore and ASEAN Math Olympiads (United States, SASMO - Primary 3 to 6, 2 divisions) .
NOVEMBER 1, 2011.